Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. It should be a SINGLE file with text, references, tables and graphs (in this order).
- The submission fee per article has been paid through Bill Desk payment gate way. Refer Author Submission Fees for details.
- The author must enclose the duly signed article declaration form.
The Author need to inform under Comments for the Editor (see bottom of the page) of the following:
a) Bill Desk Reference number for the submission fee:
c) Date of payment:
It is certified that:
- The corresponding author is fully responsible for any disputes arising due to the publication of his/her manuscript.
- The article has been seen by all the authors who are satisfied with its form and content.
- The sequence of names of authors in the by-line is as per their relative contribution to this experiment, giving due credit to all scientists who made notable contribution to it.
- All the authors fully understand that inclusion of any other co-authors or exclusion of any co-authors is not possible once the article has been submitted to the journal.
- The corresponding author takes full responsibility for this article.
- The address of the organization where the research was conducted is given.
- The article is exclusive for this journal, and the results reported here have not been sent (and will not be sent during its consideration by this journal) for publication in any other journal.
- Authors agree to abide by the objective comments of referees and do agree to modify the article into a short note as per the recommendation, for publication in the Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding.
- If published in Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding, the copyright of this article would vest with the Indian Society of Plant Breeders, who will have the right to enter into any agreement with any organization in India or abroad engaged in reprography, photocopying, storage and dissemination of information contained in it, and neither we nor our legal heirs will have any claims on royalty.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission Fee: 500.00 (INR)
EJPB is an open access journal and to manage the various costs associated with the Journal management, for all papers there is a manuscript submission fee. Payment of submission fee is MUST for registration of the article. After the receipt of the submission fee, the article will be sent for initial screening and plagiarism check. If the article is rejected in initial screening, the submission fee will not be returned to author. Hence the authors need to ascertain themselves on the suitability of articles. This fee is independent of the number of coauthors, length of the manuscript, number of figures and tables.
The communication will be sent to the corresponding author to pay the processing fee after initial screening and plagiarism check. The reviewer will be assigned after the receipt of the following processing fee.
The Processing fee per article (Irrespective of number of authors) has been fixed as follows:
INR 3000 for non members of Indian Society of Plant Breeders
INR 1500 for Life members of Indian Society of Plant Breeders (The life member should be the first author).
Once paid, processing fee will not be returned to the author even in case of rejection of article. Publication of the article depends on the reviewer’s comments and decision of the editorial board. No separate fee will be charged for publication of the article.
FOREIGN AUTHORS NEED TO CONTACT THE EDITOR (Email:firstname.lastname@example.org) FOR THE MODE OF PAYMENT.
Guidelines for making payment through Bill Desk payment gate way
Click this link after reading the information given below
Step 1: Click the link below and Select Payment Category ‘Article Submission Fee’
Step 2: Fill all the mandatory details and amount of fee as required in the portal and Click ‘Submit’ button
Step 3: Verify the details once again and Click ‘Confirm’ button
Step 4: Enter your credit/debit card or Account details and process payment. On successful payment , Click to view / download the e-receipt